2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
2 cups homemade pasta sauce
1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
6 oz shredded mozzarella
Kim's husband, Mic, makes a fabulous lasagna with rotisserie chicken! Kim says it's "amazing" (and she's so sweet to share his recipe). Their homemade spaghetti sauce even had ground chicken in it (hear that high protein folks)!
Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 8x8" baking pan with cooking spray. Rinse lasagna noodles and lay on paper towels to dry.
Build the lasagna layers:
- Pour a little sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer with lasagna noodles.
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce over noodles
- Top with 1/2 cup ricotta.
- Top with 1/2 of the chicken on top of ricotta.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella over chicken.
- Repeat and top layers with sauce and mozzarella.
Bake 40 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
(an estimate since it's homemade pasta sauce)
Calories: 319 Carb: 10 grams Protein: 39 grams Fat: 14 grams
Fiber: 3 grams Potassium: 647 mg Sodium: 972 mg