1/4 lb small shrimp or diced white fish
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme (cream cheese section)
1/2 cup green salsa
1/4 cup chopped frozen broccoli florets
2 tablespoons beaten egg
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat two mini loaf pans
with nonstick cooking spray. Rinse lasagna noodles under running water and lay on paper towels to dry.
In a small bowl mix ricotta, broccoli, garlic powder and beaten egg together. Then build the lasagna layers:
- Lay one lasagna noodle in the loaf pan.
- Top with 1/4 of the ricotta mixture.
- Layer 1/4 of the shrimp on top of ricotta.
- Spoon 1/4 of the green salsa over shrimp.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the mozzarella over salsa.
- Lay another noodle on top and repeat layers.
- Top item should be a lasagna noodle.
Drizzle with cooking creme and mozzarella. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is bubbly. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 314....Carbs: 12 grams.....Protein: 35 grams.....Fat: 14 grams
Sodium: 824 mg Potassium: 279 mg Fiber: 0 grams