2 bags Skinny Dip 0 Calorie Lasagna Noodles
1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
1 cup Walden Farms 0 Calorie Basil Pasta Sauce
3 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup diced bell pepper
1/8 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup nonfat ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
3 tablespoons dry grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon onion salt
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat 8x8" baking pan with cooking spray. Rinse and drain lasagna noodles. Lay out on paper towels. If using cottage cheese, blend in a food processor
with 2 tablespoons Parmesan until smooth. .
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper. Coat with cooking spray. Cook low heat until softened. Stir in Walden Farms sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, onion powder, crushed red pepper and pepper. Cook 15 minutes, then let cool before using..
Spread 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to cover bottom of pan, then build your lasagna as follows:
- Layer noodles to cover bottom of baking pan
- Spread 1/2 of ricotta over noodles
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of mushrooms
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of spinach
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of mozzarella
- Top with 1/3 of tomato sauce mixture
- Repeat layers of noodles, cheeses, mushrooms and spinach
- Top with noodles, pasta sauce, mozzarella and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan
Bake 45 minutes or until hot and mozzarella is melted. Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve..
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 124 Carbs: 5 grams Protein: 15 grams
Fat: 5 grams Sodium: 431 mg WW Points Plus: 3