2 bags Skinny Dip Lasagna Noodles
1 lb lowfat ground turkey sausage
1 cup low fat cottage cheese
1 cup shredded nonfat mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1 cup low carb pasta sauce
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Fennel seeds make sausage flavor even stronger (look in the spice aisle). Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat 8x8" baking pan with cooking spray. Rinse and drain noodles. Grind fennel seeds in a spice grinder
In a bowl mix cottage cheese, Parmesan and egg white. Sprinkle with pepper and stir in spinach. Cook sausage in a skillet until cooked. Break apart with a spatula; drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce and spices..
Assemble the lasagna like this:.
• Spread a little sauce in the pan then arrange a few noodles to cover the pan bottom.
• Spread 1/3 of sauce mixture on the pan bottom.
• Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese over the sauce.
• Spread 1/3 of the mozzarella over the cottage cheese.
• Repeat layers two more times.
• Finish layers with noodles, sauce and mozzarella..
Bake 45 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing into 6 serving..
Calories: 175 Carbs: 4 grams Protein: 27 grams
Fat: 6 grams Fiber: 2 grams WW Points Plus: 4